From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graffito at ApacheCon US
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:47:05 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/19/06, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I will not be present but we can prepare this presentation together.
>> Let me know when you need help.
>
> Great, thanks! I'll be busy travelling the next week, so the week
> after (first week of October) is better. It's just a 5 minute
> lightning talk, with no slides or anything, so a list of key points to
> describe is probably good enough. Ideas on how to best summarize the
> various aspects of the project are very much welcome. :-)

I'm presenting a session about the portals project covering the two
portal standards (jsr 168 and wsrp) and introducing all our sub
projects. This of course includes Graffito. I have one slide per project.
As my Graffito slide is very outdated I'm interested in your stuff as
well, so I can perhaps update my slides :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/