From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: portlet content mode prototype online demo
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:53:43 GMT
I tried the demo. Looks good.
Although Im not sure if I understand the "j2 path integration".
I navigated to

http://200.115.241.157:8080/graffito-jcr-portlets-1.0/repository/default/default-page.psml/P-10dd5c2a9f1-10000

and saw the contents of a portlet, but i don't really follow your
pattern descrbed below about "/psm..."

Also, if I understand, you would like to implement a page manager which
stores its pages with JCR...

Let us know on the jetspeed dev list if you need any help in that area.
For ex, we will probably need to improve the APIs to support versioning

Looks like you are using dojo in the portlet examples
That fits in with the recent development being done on jetspeed 2.1-dev

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software