From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: JCR mapping release
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:39:54 GMT
Jukka:

In my opinion, there are Graffito jcr-mapping JIRAs open now which would
block release in Jackrabbit 1.2.

Here is one in particular that bothers me:

 "Advanced support for JCR properties and node"
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRFT-40)
Priority=Major

Not providing support for REFERENCE fields (to dereference them on
object retrieval) may be excusable in an Incubator project, but not in
Jackrabbit.

There are 16 unresolved Major or Critical JIRAs open on Graffito
jcr-mapping.    I do not see any myself at first glance that I would
take out of the blocker category.

How will it be determined which ones are blockers?    Is it realistic to
get a resolution on all 16 for an end-of-year release?

       -- Dan