From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Requesting Emeritus Status
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:43:44 GMT
Hello,

as I focused more on the JCRBrowser and other projects in the last time
I 've never had the time to work on Graffito as I would have liked. I
don't want to have a Commiter status without having the time to work on
this project. This is why I would like to give back this status.
As we had some discussion about my initial codebase in the mailing list
I leave none of my points undocumented.
Christophe and Alex did a nice job extending it to a more mature status
and if the code is transfered to an even broader Jackrabbit community I
think this OCM project will have an even better future even without me.
I wish the Graffito project and the OCM project a successful future.

Regards,

Sandro