From Sandro Böhme <s.boe...@inovex.de>
Subject Re: state of Node type registration tool and class generation tool ?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:16:15 GMT
Hello.

This tools have been on a proposed stage when the proposal was created.

++ Registers new JCR node types from an xml file ++
With Jackrabbit you can already register nodetypes from an xml file.
Please see
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api-1/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/NodeTypeManagerImpl.html#registerNodeTypes(org.xml.sax.InputSource)
The NodeTypeManager is accessed via Workspace.getNodeTypeManager().

++ Class Generation Tool ++
This requirement fits probably good to Dan's EMF model for the Graffito
OCM.

Regards,

Sandro