From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject OK. You are correct.
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:59:48 GMT
Alex:

Yes.   I get it now.    My BeanConverter can pull the bean from
*ObjectConverter's* object using ReflectionUtils (same as
ObjectConverter had just done before calling my BeanConverter).

Its slightly redundant (repeating the reflection), but my BeanConverter
gets more information doing your way.

Thanks for the help.

       -- Dan