From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: Bug in ObjectConvertImpl#insertBeanFields for custom bean converter
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:13:26 GMT
Alexandru Popescu wrote:

> Dan can you show us your code pls? It would be much easier to
> understand the issue.
>
> TIA,
>
> ./alex

Alex:

I believe that my code is irrelevant to this bug, but correct me if I am
wrong.

My TestBeanConverterImp source is attached.   Only the insert method is
being used for this test.

The significant metadata is here:

    <class-descriptor
        className="org.eclipse.example.library.impl.BookImpl"
            extend="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.EObject"
        jcrNodeType="graffito:eobject">
        <implement-descriptor
interfaceName="org.eclipse.example.library.Book"/>
        <field-descriptor fieldName="title"  jcrName="title" path="true"
id="true" />
        <field-descriptor fieldName="pages"  jcrName="pages" />
        <bean-descriptor fieldName="author" jcrName="author" proxy="true"

converter="org.eclipse.emf.teneo.graffito.emf.TestBeanConverterImpl" />
        <bean-descriptor fieldName="category"  jcrName="category"
inline="true"
        />
    </class-descriptor>

  <nodeType name="graffito:eobject" isMixin="false">
    <supertypes>
      <supertype>mix:referenceable</supertype>
      <supertype>nt:unstructured</supertype>
    </supertypes>
  </nodeType>

A fragment of the console output is as follows:

Object Class = org.eclipse.example.library.impl.BookImpl object =
org.eclipse.example.library.impl.BookImpl@159576c3 (title: The Hobbit,
pages: 305, category: ScienceFiction)
Parent Node name = author
Parent Node path = /Library1/Books/The
Hobbit/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author/author
Interface name: org.eclipse.example.library.Book

       -- Dan