From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Bug in ObjectConvertImpl#insertBeanFields for custom bean converter
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:39:30 GMT
I given a converter for a bean in a class in my jcr mapping file.

The logic in ObjectConvertImpl#insertBeanFields then uses my named
converter (good so far) to insert the *parent* object into the parent
node (bad here).

Result = unlimited recursion.   Would you like me to file a Jira?

If the bean uses the default bean converter, then the bean object is
inserted into the parent node.   That's okay.

       -- Dan