From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: DON'T IGNORE ManageableCollectionUtil should not throw "unsupported" JcrMapping exception.
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:48:04 GMT
Hmmm.   That didn't work either.   There really is no good way to do
this except to copy code from ObjectConverterImpl into
MyObjectConverterImpl where I can hack my ManageableCollection wrapper
for collection types I need to support.    I also needed to make 2
methods public in ObjectConverterImpl.   Ugh.