From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: IGNORE ManageableCollectionUtil should not throw "unsupported" JcrMapping exception.
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 10:38:18 GMT
Oops.   This is problem is solved fairly easily by over-riding the
getCollection method.    (But, it is a bit tricky there to search the
type hierarchy of the Class collectionFieldClass to determine the
wrapper to use.)

Sorry for posting half-baked my problems and solutions.   (But my
fumbling is a case-study on why the "Advanced Mapping Strategy" pages
need to be completed.)