From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Problem with collectionConverter class loading
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:50:46 GMT
I have created a collectionConverter class for my application's flavor
of List.   I declare this in the mapping file for the affected collections.

The app runs okay if I put this class into package
org.apache.portals.graffito.jcr.persistence.collectionconverter.impl.

If I put this class into an application package (where I would prefer to
have it),  then ReflectionUtils throws ClassNotFoundException.

While this could be due to a spelling problem in the mapping file, I
have checked that carefully and do not see a spelling problem.

I am beginning to suspect that Graffito jcr mapping uses a restricted
ClassLoader for ReflectionUtils.    Is this true?    If so I consider it
a problem that I cannot use my own packaging.

       -- Dan