From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Vote : Jukka as new new Graffito mentor
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:41:04 GMT
Dear Committers,

Following the recent discussion in the general incubation mailing list
(see [1] ), I would like to start a vote to nominate Jukka Zitting as
new mentor for the Graffito project. Due to his activities in the
Jackrabbit project (Chair & developer) and his incubation experience
with Jackrabbit, he will be a great help for our team. Jukka is also
imply in the new JCR specification as a member of the expert group.

As you can see in the mailing archive and in our jira issues, Jukka
has already send us  patches, comments and advises.

So please, make a vote to nominate Jukka as a new Graffito mentor.

Here is my vote : +1
--
Best regards,

Christophe