From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portlet "content" mode prototype
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:07:37 GMT
On 9/5/06, Edgar Poce <edgarpoce@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
>   I made a prototype of a wysiwyg portlet on top of jcr that allows to
>  version the content.  It's just a prototype of what I consider a
> portlet "content" mode should have, e.g. versioning, locking, tagging,
> audit, event notification, metadata. e.g. dublin core, i18n a portlet
> root per locale, publishing (staging) & other workflow processes.

If Graffito provides a support for managing JCR nodes and an High
level content object model (which can be customized), how can we
define some services like Workflow, publishing, ... ? In theory,
thoses services needs to implement some process based on content
objects.

I think it will not be possible to support both approach. What do you
think about that ?  I think the JCR browser should be limited to the
JCR features defined in the spec.

FYI, We have (in my company) a workflow service based on high level
content objects like news, ... Hope to donnate ASAP.

--
Best regards,

Christophe