From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why the Webdav-/Graffito-/FileSystemServer interfaces?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 03:21:35 GMT
> I'm not too familiar with the Alfresco
> codebase, but that's also a possible alternative to look at.

IANAL but have you seen the license?, I don't think I could ever use it :(

from http://dev.alfresco.com/legal/licensing/apl/

.. "However, in addition to the other notice obligations, all copies
of the Covered Code in Executable and Source Code form distributed
must, as a form of attribution of the original author, include on each
user interface screen (i) the " Alfresco Community" logo, (ii) the
vendor disclaimer "Supplied free of charge with no support, no
certification, no maintenance, no warranty and no indemnity by
Alfresco Software, Inc or its certified partners" ...

br,
edgar