From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why the Webdav-/Graffito-/FileSystemServer interfaces?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:21:46 GMT
Hi,

On 8/28/06, Edgar Poce <edgarpoce@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/27/06, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not too familiar with the Alfresco
> > codebase, but that's also a possible alternative to look at.
>
> IANAL but have you seen the license?, I don't think I could ever use it :(

Ah, too bad, I had just understood it's a MPL derivative. I hate when
companies do that, modify OS licenses in subtle ways. The extra
constraints are related just to GUI applications, so they shouldn't
matter for a repository implementation as long as any client
applications use it through the standard API. In any case it's not
something that could be brought to Apache.

BR,

Jukka Zitting