From ruchi goel <Ruchi.G...@Sun.COM>
Subject use of jcr mapping for JSR170, in graffito
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:42:36 GMT
Hi,
   I am a  newcommer  to graffito area and  am in process of evaluating
graffito for integration with our portal server.

I am mainly interested in knowing the navigation  as to how graffito
stores its java objects in JSR170 compliant repository. I understand
that graffito uses Jackrabbit. I have gone through the documentation on
graffito's web site and my understanding is that graffito is mapping a
java object to a jcr node (via mapping's file) , and then use JSR170 on
the node to talk to Jackrabbbit repository.

I have downloaded the latest bits  , build, installed and deployed on
jetspeed. I use debugger to check the flow , but I am finding  that  it
uses GraffitoOJBStore .

*Is the jcr mapping layer not being used in the current code to talk to
JSR170 repository. ?*

Though I see the code in place in the source tree : packages
org.apache.portals.graffito.jcr

Help appreciated.

Thanks,
Ruchi