From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito release plans?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:07:58 GMT
I would really like to see this happening. I have been in contact with
Costin Leau, project lead of springmodules, for a long time and we
chatted about the possibility to unify the support for JCR. However,
Costin doesn't agree to much with some of the decissions taken for JCR
mapping solution (and for some points I agree with him).

IMO the first step would be to create a new "independent" life for JCR
mapping tool. Than if it grows normally, we can speak again with
Springmodules and look for the unification.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.