From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why the Webdav-/Graffito-/FileSystemServer interfaces?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:58:12 GMT
Hi,

On 7/21/06, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right  - There are simple data objects to store connection  & setting
> parameters.

OK, that clears things. Do the Servers need to be interfaces, i.e. do
you expect multiple different implementations of the data object
classes?

> I'm on vacation today but next week I will review your jira issues and
> commit your patches.

Thanks. Feel free to reject some of the issues if you think they don't
make sense. I'm just raising the issues as I go along and run into
things I don't grok.

BR,

Jukka Zitting