From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Why the Webdav-/Graffito-/FileSystemServer interfaces?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:11:32 GMT
Hi,

Going deeper into the graffito-api project I started wondering why it
contains the Webdav-, Graffito- and FileSystemServer interfaces? And
more alarmingly, why does the ContentServerService interface contain
factory methods to generate instances of those interfaces?

My understanding from the web site documentation was that you could
plug in any types of Server implementations into the Graffito
framework, but those interfaces and the factory methods seem to
suggest that only those three types of Servers are supported. Am I
misunderstanding something here?

BR,

Jukka Zitting