From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graffito forwarding..
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:08:15 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/13/06, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm just wondering about your access right to the project.
>> Do you have time to commit some changes in order to help us ?
>
> I'd be happy to have commit access, and I figure I'd get that
> automatically by virtue of becoming a mentor. Raphaël, will you ask
> the Incubator PMC to get me included as a Graffito mentor, or should I
> drive the process myself?

I've not yet asked because I'm waiting for some confirmation from
Philip that he still volunteers to act as an additionnal mentor (he verbally
volunteered in Dublin)
I'll then send all the addition requests in a single block to incubator PMC.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/