From Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com>
Subject Re: Graffito release plans?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:10:36 GMT
Personally I think it is wise to collaborate with the
Spring community and the Jetspeed community and
see if ressources can be shared. Graffto, Spring, Jetspeed
would be a strong team.

Best regards,
Marky

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30