From Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com>
Subject Graffito forwarding..
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:29:01 GMT
Christophe,

I am already involved with onther projects (that also lack comitters),
but still I am interested in the success of Graffito.

Could you make a short list on how help can be given?
- Code?
- Docu?
- Project Management?
- Cash?
- Etc.

Best regards,
Marky

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30