From Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com>
Subject Re: Graffito release plans?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:25:02 GMT
Hi,

Just some general thoughts that I'd like to share...

Often projects need people who do work... I see this
as a major problem of many open source projects
(not to blame those who work and comit, but those
who just suck... often there are too many people just
sucking open source, but living open source also means
to give back, it's about collaboration). Often those
open source projects that have some commercial interest become
more active. Typo3 is one of those examples.

Those who work automatically will scale down I guess,
if they feel that they have to... scaling down is often a good
idea.

Thanks everybody, best regards,
Marky

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30