From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:22:31 GMT
Hi Jukka and welcome!

I think at this point there are a couple of directions graffito project may go (there were
some
emails about its status and what people involved here are thinking about its future).
Unfortunately, I don't think this thread was public so that you can read it, but maybe Raphael
or
somebody else can forward it to you.

Just to reconfirm my position: I am currently very busy with InfoQ.com, but I expect things
settle out with the start of automn. Since building the InfoQ.com, I've been very interested
in the
idea of a object2content mapping solution and the only one available at that moment was Graffito.

And I still believe it would be interesting to build such a tool. What I have disagreed on
quite
from the beginning was about its embedding deep in the graffito project. And I would like
to bring
it more to light. Unfortunately, for the moment this is only talk, and till I will have time
to get
back to it I should refrain from commenting. Also I must confess I have on my list a couple
of more
oss projects in which my involvement is quite active: TestNG (co-founder), WebWork/XWork
core-developer, so I will see in time if I can put more work on the mapping stuff.

BR,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Jukka Zitting changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 7/6/2006 8:04 PM)
:#