From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito release plans?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:58:03 GMT
You are free to use any kind of object model with the OCM tools.
We are using the Graffito object model only for the unit tests.

The OCM tools looks like Hibernate, OJB, ....  this is not tied to a
specific object model.
The mapping file gives you the flexibility to map any kind object graph into
a JCR structures (node & properties).

Looking at the Server, Folder, and CmsObject interfaces,
> it seems to me that a direct JCR implementation (without the OCM
> mapping) would probably suit the needs even better.

 Can you explain more ? I'm not sure that I understand you.

Do the components
> bypass the core model to access extra features of the OCM?

Which ones ?

(I'm sorry for my ignorance, if I'm missing something essential...)

No problem - You are welcome !

--
Best regards,

Christophe