From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito forwarding..
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 07:41:00 GMT
On 7/13/06, Marky Goldstein <ready@rosa.com> wrote:

> Christophe,
>
> I am already involved with onther projects (that also lack comitters),
> but still I am interested in the success of Graffito.

Could you make a short list on how help can be given?
> - Code?
> - Docu?
> - Project Management?
> - Cash?
> - Etc.

We are looking for people who can be imply in different area :

* code : of course ! :-) This is the most important contribution that you
can do
1/ I would like to split Graffito in different modules (something like
Drupal, Plone, ...). Each module can match to a specific application (forum,
news, wiki, custom modules, ...).
2/ Add new services : I'm currently working on the workflow services and
others (scheduling,...) but others are welcome like new services for content
management/template management.
3/ Defined a strong design for the multi language support.
4/ Review our JCR support and finalise the integration, ...
5/ Review the security modules in order to integrate Graffito in different
portal server. Right now, we are only supporting Jetspeed.
6/See how we can customize the Graffito component depending on the user
needs.

* Doc : yes of course. Review the site, add tutorials, samples, wiki, ...
* Project Management : The team is too small to have a strong PM. WE have
all a lot of IT experience. If the team is more important, of course we will
review our position.
* Marketing : presentation, white papers, discussion, ....
* Cash ? We are welcome ;-) . I'm still looking for a IT company which want
to make some business with Graffito. Personnally, this is a not yet a full
time job :-(

Best regards,

--
Best regards,