From "drsla@tiscali.it" <dr...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: Graffito search portlet
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:22:06 GMT
I think to conclude this step of my work in a week, I can send you all
the code I changed: 2-3 improvements, the corrected bug, the complete
localization of the portlet templates and the italian localization.
Probably the best way is to send all at the end of my work, but if you
need it before, no problem!
Thank you,

Marco

Hi Marco,

I'm not yet using the search portlet. I have to review it. Maybe David
can
help ?

> PS: if you are interested I can send the italian localization and a
> patch for a small bug I found in the tree viewer

You are welcome.

Thanks,
Christophe

Hai voglia di fare un viaggio, ma non sai dove andare?
Scegli una delle nostre offerte HOTEL IN ITALIA E IN EUROPA da 50 euro.
Prenota subito su Expedia.it e... buona vacanza!

http://expedia.viaggi.tiscali.it/default.aspx?eapid=330-8