From "drsla@tiscali.it" <dr...@tiscali.it>
Subject Graffito search portlet
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 17:01:00 GMT
Hi all,
I started to use Graffito for a simple CMS application. I used the
tree viewer and browser portlet. First of all: good work!
I then found in the classes of the demo application a
"SearchPortlet"... I also need a search portlet for my application, and
I'd like to know the status of this portlet: the class looks quite
complete, but there is no view or register definition.
Thank you in advance for any information,
Marco

PS: if you are interested I can send the italian localization and a
patch for a small bug I found in the tree viewer

Hai voglia di fare un viaggio, ma non sai dove andare?
Scegli una delle nostre offerte HOTEL IN ITALIA E IN EUROPA da 50 euro.
Prenota subito su Expedia.it e... buona vacanza!

http://expedia.viaggi.tiscali.it/default.aspx?eapid=330-8