From maneo <ma...@man.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Graffito Forum Portlet
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:46:29 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:

> Adam,
>
> Some services and refactoring are necessary for the 1.0 :
> * JCR support - almost finish
> * Split the project into different Graffito modules in order to build and
> deploy only what you need.
> * Add the workflow service. this is already done by my company. I have to
> review it in detail and commit.
> * First module : news management. this is already done by my company.
> I have
> to review it in detail and commit.
> * optional modules like forums, wiki, page manager for J2, ...
>
> We need help for build those modules. If we have not a lof of
> contribution,
> I would like to drop the optional modules for the version 1.0.
>
> If you want to start the forum module, I can help you.

I have no experience in working with jcr repositories (i have very small
experience in general :) ).
I was playing with JForum, and i've tried JForum_JSR168 Jahia portlets
without any effects (on J2-trunk).
I was wondering what things should've been done to port JForum as
Graffito module?
(maybe it's better to write something from scratch and leave JForum in
peace)

Adam