From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:18:39 GMT
Yes it is possible. See the "Browser" portlet application. This a demo
application but it is possible to customize it quickly.
In this application you can upload, edit html pages et simple text. The
permission setting should work but the GUI is not pretty good.

Let me know if you need more help.
Christophe

--
Best regards,