From "" <>
Subject Graffito status
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:43:31 GMT
Hi list!
I have to develop a simple Document Management application:
-role user only views files
-role manager also uploads and deletes files
-role adimn also creates folders

At the moment is there in Graffito a portlet/set of portlets/service
doing a similar job? It is stable for a production project?
Or, waiting for Graffito, it's better to develop my simple application
with e.g. Jackrabbit (or other similar products)?
I am developing with Spring, and my portal is Js2 (by the way: great
Thank you in advance for any help, regards,

Milioni di oggetti, impossibile non trovare quello che cerchi.
Dallo spillo all'elefante, non ti stupire.
Sei su eBay!

View raw message