From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r406117 - /incubator/graffito/trunk/jcr/jcr-mapping/src/test/org/apache/portals/graffito/jcr/testmodel/interfaces/
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 21:19:06 GMT
I know that it is not perfect, but the user is aware of its existence.
Otherwise, if you add a mixin than the user may have big problems:

1/ convincing the admin to add the new type def
2/ change the migration tools to support this mixin

The latest problem is quite serious, because currently the migration
tools are mostly inhouse tools, and you wouldn't like to have to
change it just to allow you to work with a lightweight mapping tool
like graffito.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.