From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Graffito build with PostgreSQL
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 13:46:55 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Yes, The target is to have a complete J2.0.1 support in June for the
> ApacheCon. I have to review with the J2 team if they plan to make new major
> changes.  The JCR support is also planned for this date.

Christophe,

We are now planning to release Jetspeed-2.1 for the ApacheCon.
The 2.0.1 release is going to be skipped as we just don't have enough resources to do both.
Note: PostgreSQL is now (again) fully working with the 2.1-dev trunk (I'm working with 8.1.3
on
a daily basis here).

If possible, I'd advise to check out the current Jetspeed-2 trunk version with Graffito
ASAP so we can work out possible integration problems as quickly as possible.
I haven't looked at Graffito in some time, but I'm willing to help out with the integration
as much as I can. Just let me know of any issues.

Regards,

Ate