From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito Forum Portlet
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 19:02:49 GMT
Adam,

Some services and refactoring are necessary for the 1.0 :
* JCR support - almost finish
* Split the project into different Graffito modules in order to build and
deploy only what you need.
* Add the workflow service. this is already done by my company. I have to
review it in detail and commit.
* First module : news management. this is already done by my company. I have
to review it in detail and commit.
* optional modules like forums, wiki, page manager for J2, ...

We need help for build those modules. If we have not a lof of contribution,
I would like to drop the optional modules for the version 1.0.

If you want to start the forum module, I can help you.

Christophe

--
Best regards,

Christophe