From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito build with PostgreSQL
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 13:16:59 GMT
Yes, The target is to have a complete J2.0.1 support in June for the
ApacheCon. I have to review with the J2 team if they plan to make new major
changes.  The JCR support is also planned for this date.

FYI, we have also the first Graffito module (news management+syndication) &
the workflow service which are almost finalized. If we have no time for
June, this will be commited in July. Other services will be also available
like a simple publication scheduler and a mail sender service.

Christophe