From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classloader problem
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:25:31 GMT
Graffito is a classic java application. So, classloader is working as usual.
Can you give me more information on your deployement. How your jars are
deployed ? Are you using Jetspeed ?
Where is deployed DefaultTipology ? Are you using Tomcat ? I'm not sure it
is necessary to set the classloader.

--
Best regards,

Christophe