From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR Mapping tools - inheritance support
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 19:19:08 GMT
On 4/1/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey... they weren't so many or big changes (most of them were API
> additions to simplify the algo). I have finished looking through the
> code and I have only 2 questions:
>
> 1/ PersistenceManagerImpl(Session session,String[] xmlMappingFiles )
> doesn't look like fitting into that place and moreover it is never
> used. I would definitely like to remove it.

Correct it is not used in the unit tests but this is simplest way to
instantiante a PersistenceManager.
please don't remove it.

2/ ParentBeanConverter: what is the usage of this class. I haven't
> found any references to it.

under construction :-) but maybe I will remove it.
I'm wondering if it is interesting to have a converter to retrieve the
parent folder bean (I mean the parent node in term of JCR API)