From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@aptiwan.com>
Subject Re: RE : Workflow
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:21:26 GMT
It may be worth sending a mail on agila mailing-list in incubator to see if
there's a workflow codebase already at the ASF or coming in that is
mature/stable enough for Graffito purpose.
A few weeks ago, there have been a lot of activity on general@incubator around
workflow/BPEL code donations to the ASF and possibly some consolidation of these
different codebases.

-- raphael

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@aptiwan.com