From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JcrMappingTemplate
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:29:17 GMT
Hi Daniel,

The Spring integration for the Jcr mapping framework  is managed by
the Spring modules team (see on java.net). This Spring integration has
to be reviewed because we are still under dev. This is planned when
our advanced mapping features will be implemented (inheritance,
interface, proxy, ...).
As you can see, we are still under heavy dev.  Anyway, you can test
the jcr mapping  framework (without the spring integration) from the
subproject jcr-mapping (see the unit tests as examples).

Christophe

--
Best regards,

Christophe