From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Workflow
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:49:13 GMT
Hi all,

One student in my company is working on the first Graffito modules.
The first one is a news management. We will donate this module to the
ASF ASAP.

We have to choose a workflow product/solution for Graffito.

Mainly, I would like to start with basic features :
1/ Build a workflow admin portlet from wich it is possible to specify
different workflow  (eg. one different workflow / content type).
2/ Add other workflow portlets from wich users can review, accept,
reject the content (or modify the existing ones).

We would like to start  with OsWorkflow which is based on an Apache
licence. Do you have other suggestion or comment on our first workflow
support ?

--
Best regards,

Christophe