From Oliver Kiessler <kiess...@inceedo.com>
Subject Re: problems trying to run test units
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 13:19:14 GMT
> Not in the classpath but in the jackrabbit repository folder (see in
> /jcr-mapping/target/repository/repository/nodetypes). This one is
> create in the Target folder before running the unit tests. By this
> way, it is quite easy to clean up the repo before running the unit
> test. I'm agree it is not the ideal solution.
> Another solution is importing the custom node type via the Jackrabbit
> API which is not standard. This is not also an ideal solution.

Well, the nodetype manager api will have support for different
repository implementations sometime, so using it and going with
jackrabbit for now shouldn't be a problem.

Then we would just need a jackrabbit nodetype xml configuration file
for the test nodetypes. On the first test run the TestBase class will
initialize the repo (once) and create the nodetypes from the file.

Copying files manually into the repository is not recommended at all
(that's what the jackrabbit people say).

- Oliver