From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR mapping package naming
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 01:09:12 GMT
I think I need some more clarifications about the meaning/behavior of auto-update.

Considering that an object ObjectA has a property propertyInA described as auto-update=false;
this
property was modified after fetching it from the repository, now ObjectA is passed to update.
What
is happening to propertyInA? Is it ignored even if it was modified?
Same question for some collectionInA, where a property of an object in collection was modified.

cheers,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/8/2006 11:57
PM) :#

>> promoting it would be: "why is it portals?"
> Because the targeted community is mainly the ASF portal :-)
> We can try to write an article on the OCM concept and use graffito as
> an example. than, we can promote OCM on the Jackrabbit list and other
> areas.
>

>> I am reviewing right now the collection converters and fixing the exception handling.
After this
>> step, and some small refactorings in the filters, I will be ready for interfaces/inheritance.
Once