From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito build
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:52:25 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:

>Drop the condition exist, use only "Drop ..." Maven will ignore errors
>on this sql scripts This is the only way to solve this kind of issues.

I modified the scripts and removed "IF EXISTS" clause from table drop
scripts. However, maven fails while executing the db.execute goal. On
further investigation I found that ${database.arg.onerror} variable is
defined for db.drop goal but not propogated to db.execute goal.  I added

onerror="${database.arg.onerror}" to db.execute goal in maven.xml file
and db.drop goal executed successfully.

Further, sql generated by various schema have added DROP statements to
SQL scripts. Due to that table creation fails.

Is there a way not to include the DROP TABLE  statments in CREATE tabale
DDL generated from schema files?

Thanks,

Raj