From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: current TestBase
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 10:24:45 GMT
#: Alexandru Popescu changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/4/2006 12:11
PM) :#
> Hi!
>
> I am looking at the current TestBase. Its current behavior emulates very much the behavior
of a
> TestSetup. Unfortunately, it looses the possibility to close behind the repository and
this may lead
> to fake results or issues.
>
> I would try to address this problem and make it a little bit more reliable, meaning that
the
> repository should be started once per suite and closed afterwards. This would leave the
repository
> in a stable state.
>
> what do you think?
>
> ./alex
> --
> .w( the_mindstorm )p.

Oke, I think I figured it out. The only change in the current test suite would be that all
tests
that need to work against a repository must return from the suite() method:

[code]
new RepositoryLifecycleTestSetup(new TestSuite(CurrentClass.class));
[/code]

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.