From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems trying to run test units
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:45:35 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for the explanation about how it works. Considering that I had problems running the
suite
from withing the IDE, I have modified the base test to use the Jackrabbit API to import custom
nodes.

Considering that there is no specification to handle custom node types, I would say that both

solutions are oke. The single difference is that the programmatic approach (the way i have
modified
the base test) will allow running the suite from within the IDE.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/2/2006 9:35
PM) :#