From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems trying to run test units
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:37:05 GMT
#: Christophe Lombart changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/2/2006 10:36
AM) :#
> Alex,
>
> 1/ I'm +1 to see the jcr tools more independant but the maven goals &
> setup are to be reviewed. This is not a big work. Can you create a new
> JIRA issue ? I can work on that in a couple of days.

I will do it whenever I can :-S.

> 2/ I never run the unit tests from Eclipse but you are right. The unit
> test uses some custome node types. Right now, they are copied into the
> target folder before running the unit test. This is done with a maven
> pregoal.

Are you suggesting that Jackrabbit is gonna automatically load any custom_nodetypes.xml found
in the
classpath?

> 3/ By default the unit tests are disable by default. Unit tests take
> time and Graffito users are not always interested by the unit test
> results. Of course, this is an important tasks for the dev team. If
> you want to run the unit test, you can :
> - on the command line do : maven -Dmaven.test.skip=false [the maven goal]
> - In your "build.properties" defined in your USER_HOME, add
> "maven.test.skip=false". By this way, the unit test are always
> executed.
>
> I  disable the unit tests because we have not some distribution and
> building the complete Graffito project takes more and more time which
> is not very  interesting for a Graffito user.

Great.

tia,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

>> (continuation)
>>
>> I have done so that the project.xml in jcr-mapping can correctly find project.xml.
But still when