From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems trying to run test units
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:35:43 GMT
#: Oliver Kiessler changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/2/2006 11:18
AM) :#
> On 2/2/06, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can we already generate the custom node types from some class-descriptor ?
>
> For simple node types yes (that don't contain child node definitions
> etc.), but it isn't stable yet.
>
> But you could easily create node types by using the jackrabbit node
> type configuration file until this functionality stabilizes (see
> o.a.p.graffito.jcr.nodemanagement.NodeTypeManager#createNodeTypesFromConfiguration).
>
> - Oliver

Hi guys!

I am not very aware of what jcr nodemanagement subproject is doing. But considering that there
is no
standard way (no api available) for this part of JCR spec I would stay with completely separate

projects.

opinions?

./alex
--