From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems trying to run test units
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 01:17:42 GMT
(continuation)

I have done so that the project.xml in jcr-mapping can correctly find project.xml. But still
when
running maven jar:jar in jcr-mapping I only see the resource copy goal, but no tests are run.
Any
idea why?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Alexandru Popescu changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/2/2006 3:03
AM) :#
> Hi!
>
> I am facing problems trying to run jcr-mapping units. Mainly these are due to the following:
>
> 1/ I have checked out only the jcr part of the project (it doesn't really has any dependencies
on
> the other parts of the project), but this is not allowing Maven to run
>
> I would really like to have this as independent as possible, so that anybody can build
JCR mapping