From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject problems trying to run test units
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 01:03:38 GMT
Hi!

I am facing problems trying to run jcr-mapping units. Mainly these are due to the following:

1/ I have checked out only the jcr part of the project (it doesn't really has any dependencies
on
the other parts of the project), but this is not allowing Maven to run

I would really like to have this as independent as possible, so that anybody can build JCR
mapping
independent. Unfortunately I am not a maven guy so I cannot help much here.

2/ When trying to run from withing Eclipse the whole set of tests I am seeing lots of problems.

Mainly these are due to:
- tests are using custom nodes definitions, but it doesn't look like we are registering them
with
Jackrabbit (or I just missed this part). Also the order of declaration in custom_nodetypes.xml
seems
a little wrong: graffito:page is referencing graffito:paragraph which is just afterwards declared.

- the repository is not correctly closed when tests are finished

I must say that I am running the tests against a much more recent jackrabbit built. I am usually

trying to keep my project as uptodate as possible to include the latest bugfixes.

please let me know your opinion,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.