From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManageableCollection
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:42:05 GMT
On 2/23/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have been trying to figure out the reasons behind the ManageableCollection usage. This
interface
> defines the following methods:
>
> addObject()
> getIterator()
> getSize()
>
> IMO this is already what a java.util.Collection is offering. This means that instead
of requiring
> the user code to depend on a graffito API, we should use the Collection.
Using the ManageableCollection interface gives the possiblity to the
collection-descriptor to use any kind of Collection or any kind of
Map.
By this way, this is the same code to use either a collection or either a map.
Maybe ManageableCollection is not a correct name.

> Also, it looks like there is impossible to handle arrays.

Correct, of course, we can add the Array supports.

--
Best regards,

Christophe